1/4/11

Just getting ready for a couple hours on the road with some short seated power work.  This is a nice training session, and time flies while doing it.

 For the last few weeks I was confined to the dreaded turbo trainer, so I kept my self entertained with some good old war movie's!  Kelly's Hero's etc. Every time there was a battle i'd sprint like a maniac.

This session involves some stretching beforehand and a good warm up (I like to do an hour rolling easy) Then you find a 100m stretch of road and shift to the hardest gear and roll to a stop.  Now, stay seated and for 100meters put the power down while concentrating on your pedal efficiency and Core. Then do a two minute recovery and repeat a few times and over do it again.

I have a nice loop up in Killiney fo this, The scenery is beautiful and overlooking the coast there always amazes me. There's a really chilled out vibe out there. And if you see Bono you can shout abuse at him! (Joking.. but seriously)

Adios!

No comments: