1/25/12

Cyclocross Return

What a sport, I decided to give it a bash this year as I wanted to stay in better shape during the Winter. I started horrifically out of shape after a break from mountain biking and a lot of partying!

But,  literally every race, I made steady improvements and finished  a 7th overall in the Supercross Cup series, with some extremely tough competition.

Here's a video from one of the races, of me being a bit cheeky while everyone else was suffering! Or maybe i wasn't going hard enough... Hummmm



Corcaigh Park, Supecross round, crazy fast/flat/windy I did all the work, no one would help.


Kilbroney forest Park, Rostrevor, Crazy fast/Hilly/Windy. I did all the work, no one would help!


Tymon Park, had a great start through the Belgian mud pit, but then I started to suffer like hell pretty early on. and in fairness to Evan Ryan, it was me who didn't do the work this time for some time!! Finished 4th here, with some tough opponents.

Sadly, I had to avoid the Nationals like the plague, as I was in the middle of my final exams that week! I was intent on racing, and somehow doing both, but when it came to it, I couldn't manage the time!

No comments: