3/15/12

Training, and living life!

'Sticky Bottle', Ireland's latest and super slick cycling resource decided to run a little piece about me, I'm very happy to see this!! Its brilliant to see that mountain biking is becoming much more mainstream!

Check it out - http://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/cool-video-mtb-rider-richie-felle-is-off-to-chile-ahead-of-full-time-racing-career/


So, In the mean time I've been training really well, working on power for the shorter races, and my weeks have been 100% cycling, good rest, especially with a mega relaxed rest week. That's how I've been doing things for the last 3 years, thanks to my trainer, Aidan Ryan. This is the way to do things, and basically it involves 3 weeks on, and 1 week off with very little hours biking. So,  basically with loads of naps, healthy eating, the benefits become automatic.

Today, 3 hours Mountain Biking across the Wicklow way to practice some skills, loads of amazing incredibly, dry trails! Rode some of them dangerously fast! Wow, spring time is the best in Ireland.

Here's my post spin recovery drink! check out the colour!! Thats go faster green, and its incredibly tasty..  USN Recover XCell


Ciao!!

Richie

No comments: